Get Caught up on Vaccinations
Families may have fallen behind on childhood vaccinations due to the pandemic. There is time to catch up! Please review the following information for helpful tips on childhood vaccines.
The Westchester County Department of Health is providing appointments for the necessary immunizations for students returning to school in the fall. Appointments are available every Friday through August 27. Please see the attached for more information.
- 2021 Health Commissioner Letter to Imms Providers Re Catch Up for Kids 1.pdf
- 2021 Health Commissioner Letter to School Nurses Re Catch Up for Kids.pdf
- 2021 Recommended Catch-up Immunization Schedule for Children Adolescents Who Start Late or Are More Than 1 Month Behind(1).pdf
- 2021-22 School Year NYS Requirements2370(1).pdf
- Back-to-School Imms Flyer Eng-Span2021(1).pdf
- PR 2021 Back to School Vaccine Clinics(1).doc